Friday, September 23, 2016

We left from Hilton Head airport right after work. First plane was a puddle jumper to Charlotte (40-45 min). We had our awesome Harris Teeter grilled chicken sandwiches on our layover. Then it was the second flight from Charlotte to Barcelona (7.5 hrs). We ate dinner on this flight (chicken/rice/roll/crackers & cheese, brownie, salad) and it was delicious!! We had our own touch screen tv's, but these were unfortunately not brand new...my tv you had to tap the thing you wanted like 4-5 times for it to work, so I picked something quickly. I watched the movie, "You Before Me" and Alex watched "Superman Vs. Batman (fitting right?). I slept for about 4 hours which was nice and made the flight a lot shorter. Alex got maybe an hour, I forgot he had never flown internationally before so being so new to him so he couldn't get comfortable or sleep really. We got one more morning snack as the plane was landing-yogurt, granola, dried cranberries, and a muffie (top of a muffin). The food we both thought was very good and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment